Thursday, March 8, 2007

A Good Day!

This morning was definitely nerve racking, with lots of people on the BW Forums waiting and waiting for the Duke decisions to come out ..

Well, they finally did ... and I'm in at Fuqua!! Yippee! So excited.

Then, I was still reeling from that good news when I got a call from a random number on my cell phone in the afternoon. I picked it up, and it was and AdCom member from Michigan (Ross) telling me ... that I am in!! With a scholarship!

Yay! What a wonderful way to start off the admit month. Hopefully this is the start of good things to come ... good luck to everyone else who is in this waiting game!

13 comments:

asiangal said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you have a lot more admits coming your way. =)

What's best for me said...

Congratulations!!! Two admits in one day - that is something :) I am sure you will have many admits - and then the hard part starts - deciding where to go. I am in at two b-schools right now and don't even want to start thinking about making decisions. But it's definitely a great feeling.

VenusDiCyndi said...

ohh congrats!!i bet you had a wonderful day~ im still waiting for the call from schools.. hopefully mine will come soon too.. again, congrats!!!

udybaby said...

Congrats!! 2 in a day is great news:) Well finally the interviews start getting converted to admits..

rungee582 said...

congrats! great start!

R2_MBA said...

wow!

i am very jealous. i am having not as good a run with my applications.

Sudha said...

wowza!!!!
I declare myself officially jealous!

and yeah, congrats and im happy for u and all that blah :P

way to go, girl!

Forrest Gump said...

this has to be a first, two admits in one day. congratulations!

Iday said...

Oh man! Two admits in a day :O
I had only one for the entire season ;)

Many congratulations :)
I'm sure there are many more admits on their way ;)

Negat|veCreep said...

Two down, six to go. Or is seven? Woooohoooo! How will ya decide?? Congratulations! You deserve it!

Bombaydude said...

Congratulations!...I am in at Fuqua too. I applied and interviewed at Mich too, but have not heard anything back from them yet.

Bschool Diva said...

Congrats!!!

fromcali said...

awesome! Let me know if you have any questions about Ross! I made the Ross/Fuqua decision last year. Good luck with the other schools.