Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Yay! Got an interview from Ross!

Woohoo! My first interview invitation, how very exciting!

I was minding my own business at work today, actually pretty deeply in my work because of being out sick the last 1.5 days and an email popped into my inbox ... being an invitation to interview!

I am very excited! I want to do an on-campus, but I don't think I have the vacation days to spare from work, so I'll be doing an on-the-phone. I'm actually going to be in AA soon to visit my sibling who goes there, but on the weekend, when interviews aren't offered :( So I'll probably just tour the business school since I've seen the rest of it the million times I've been there!

Hopefully this is the start to many more to come!

ps - sorry I've been MIA on commenting, returning comments, etc. Just been down and out with this nasty cold! Congrats to everyone getting Wharton invites!

11 comments:

asiangal said...

Congratulations! Let us know how it goes. =)

Forrest Gump said...

that's pretty cool. congratulations and good luck.

Iday said...

All the very best for the interview :)

R2_MBA said...

congratulations! on campus is definitely a great idea.

Juggler said...

Congrats and All the Best!

Sudha said...

That was pretty fast! (though i am sure u think otherwise;)
Best of luck for the interview!

righty said...

All the very best for the interview... Time now to update the side pane? :)

VenusDiCyndi said...

congrats!! i posted my ross phone interview experience on my blog. ^^

ScareCrow said...

All the best :-)

MBA babe said...

Congrats! good luck on the interview!

Jsmith said...

Congrats on the interview. I applied in Second Round to Ross am awaiting an invitation to interview. I have read they try to interview 100% of the applicants. I am going to do a campus visit. I am curious to see how the new business building is coming along.