I submitted Fuqua today, yay! And now I am over the halfway mark which is great, because my head does feel like it's going to explode from staring at the computer for most of the weekend. At least I got out for a few hours here and there to see friends. And enjoy the 60 degree weather.
Now to go:
1) Columbia is almost done, just 1 more essay. Does anyone else think that their online application form is super frustrating, asking you to uplaod separate documents for EVERYTHING? Also, it doesn't view properly using Safari on a Mac. C'mon business people, give the Macs some love! I hopefully will be submitting this tomorrow.
2) Stanford is all done (essays and form) except for essay 1 (What matters to you most and why?). I'm torn between two different answers - one a bit more personal, a story about the history of my life basically, and the other a personality trait that has threaded through my life. I'll definitely be submitting this tomorrow.
3) UChicago, to be honest, I haven't started. But it looks like for the first and second ones I can modify existing essays for, I'll just have to do the little questions at the end, and the form.
4) I'm still debating whether or not to apply to MIT. I made the decision to work on and submit Columbia, Stanford, and UChicago and only after that work on MIT. If I have time before the 10th I'll apply, but if not then no love lost.
5) NYU is not due until the 15th, muahahah.
Just a few more to go and I'll have my social, exercising, reading, pottery-making, FUN life back!!
ps - Does anyone have good remedies for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? From working so much on applications and work being very hectic and out of control, I feel like the tendons are about to jump out of my wrists. Ouch ouch ouch. Please let me know of any suggestions!